A Child care & indoor play center!
We are seeking..
– The social entrepreneur.
A franchisee that wants to make a difference in our future.
– An enlightened capitalist.
You have financial goals and you care about our children’s future!
Why is the Puzzle’s business model superior?
– It is an opportunity where the mission is equal to the profits.
– It is a lifestyle Franchise opportunity.
– It is an opportunity to invest in a business model that can include real estate.
– It is a business model that is recession resilient.
– Our model features multiple sources of revenue with childcare revenue during the weekdays and entertainment revenue from parties and family fun on the weekends.
What is the biggest problem facing our future generation?
– Anxiety overwhelms our children and adults.
– There is a deficit in social skills.
– There is a lack of quality child care solutions.
– We simply do not PLAY anymore!
Puzzle’s: An Innovative childcare and indoor play center concept…there’s no place like dome!
– Puzzle’s Fun Dome and Puzzle’s Academy
– An innovative and award-winning business model
– Representative of the next generation of child care.
– An opportunity for children to PLAY with purpose!
– A preschool with a focus on social skill development.
– A children’s interactive indoor play center.
Why Choose A Puzzle's "edu-tainment" franchise?
The Franchise organization is operated like a tightly-knit business and works with Franchisees like members of the family. You can expect to be treated with care, fairness and respect when joining the Puzzle's Franchise family. Your successes is our number one priority.
Puzzle's Fun Dome has a staff of management members that will be there for you each step of the way as you launch, build and develop your Puzzle's business. Let us help you answer the questions that come with starting a new business. Take control of your future with the support and guidance from an experienced team of professionals.
Percentage of mothers with children under 6 who are in the workplace
Percentage of 3-4 yr olds with employed moms
Percentage of children in child care that are preschool age
Industry market worth